Monday 28 July 2008

Holiday!

It's 3:00 AM and our taxi arrives in an hour. The packing's been done. My little girl is in her room making little drawings, unable to sleep. "I'm too excited to go to sleep, Papa!" she goes when I bob my head into her room.

My son, who usually sleeps deep, oblivious to everything has just knocked my door. "Shouldn't we be getting ready?"

"Ten more minutes," I say. "Make yourself some tea while you're waiting."

We're really going!


I can't wait to get away. There's plenty on the agenda - the Falls, the Maid of the Mist, CN Tower, the Great Lakes, Rogers Centre, Yonge-Dundas Square and a dubious sounding club called Besharam (Hindi: Shameless).

A 4GB memory card should be enough.


Snap Quiz: Where are we headed? Clicking any of the links is cheating!


No comments: